MUSO’S CORNER – EDUCATION DIVISION
Our aims to always provide the highest quality products and services at the best possible price for all of your Music Education needs. We invite you to take advantage of our expert knowledge and advice in all areas of Music Education.
With over Seventy years’ experience as a trusted provider and supplier of musical services to schools and educational institutions, our Education Division has a history of retail excellence.
Our team has over 100 years of experience, combining Steve Cowley, Scott, and Simon Erts years in the industry, we strive to deliver the highest standard of service and attention to all of our clients in the Hunter Region, Sydney and Australia Wide. Our team can assist you with all of your Music Education needs and enquiries, including;
- Musical Instruments – Guitars (electric, acoustic, classical), Bass guitars, Amplifiers, Pianos, Keyboards, Brass & Woodwind, Stringed Instruments and All percussion needs.
We carry instruments ranging from beginner/student to professional levels.
- Music Technology – Digital/Analogue Recording equipment with relevant software and acoustic treatment solutions
- Print Music – AMEB, Concert Band, Marching Band, String Ensemble, Jazz Ensemble, Choir, Band Tutorial, Music Theory as well as a large instrumental range.
- Educational Software and Hardware – Are you aware that educational institutions are eligible for a further discount on most music software? Software like Pro Tools, Cubase, Finale, Sibelius, Auralia, Musition, Ableton, Komplete, Mix Craft, Band in a Box etc. We can also provide control surfaces that work either directly with these software audio workstations.
- Repairs: Foley’s/ Musos Corner has a highly regarded resident guitar luthier, Angelo, who has decades of experience in repairing guitars/basses/mandolins/banjos/Violins of all types. We can assist with all types of repair needs from guitar restrings (acoustic, electric, bass and folk), nut replacements, bridge replacements, machine head repairs, to full guitar set ups which include neck/action adjustments, pick up repairs or installations etc. etc. We also have an onsite Electrical Tech for all your Keyboards, Amps as well as an Experienced off-site Brass and Wind Technician.
- School visits: We are aware that you’re limited to a certain amount of time and this can affect what you are able to research when it comes to goods needed to make your teaching experience that much easier. To help with this We are more than happy to come to your school at a time that suits you and talk through any ideas or thoughts you have. We can offer our thoughts on the best way to achieve this with the products available to our business. Feel free to contact our education team to arrange a time for a visit.
- ICT and music-tech classroom solutions
- Technical Troubleshooting – onsite, in store, phone and email
- Studio/Lab Planning, configuration, training
- Software and hardware training – onsite and in store
- On site and in store workshops
Installation & Upgrades
- Professional Audio: We have the ability to offer you the right system to suit any application your school requires. These solutions range from; effective all-in-one battery powered portable systems perfect for the school carnival or quick assembly situations. Mid-range powered and portable system packages for small band set ups. Permanently installed, full range, digital, matrix systems for large scale productions and venues.
- Lighting: Our lighting options range from small, effective, portable LED lighting bars to fully designed and mapped lighting plots using the latest technology in lighting control surfaces and fixtures
- System Upgrades: Sometimes upgrading 1 or 2 elements of your sound and/or lighting systems can raise the standard of your school’s live production experience. We can offer various adjustments to your system which will suit exactly what you wish to achieve. Feel free to book in a school visit at a time that best suits you.
- Wireless technology: With all the new frequency changes happening it’s important for you to be operating with the correct wireless technology that has been deemed legal to use. We can offer a simple solution to this by helping you select the correct wireless systems for your school in accordance to the new laws and with the re-stacking of digital TV channels. We can assist with microphones from; simple, single cordless units through to multiple channel professional systems with full antenna distribution.